OUR CLEANING PROCESS
All rugs go through our multi-step cleaning process including (but not limited to):
- Visual Assessment: Your rug is recorded and inspected to determine the best cleaning.
- Pre-spotting (to the extent possible)
- Rotary Brush Shampooing: This step assures a deep cleaning by agitating and suspending the dirt particles
- Extraction: Rinsing and removing the loosened dirt and shampoo, for a residue-free clean.
- Grooming puts the rug fibers in their most appealing position and gives your rug a uniform appearance.
- Thorough Hang Drying: our building is specially designed for maximum air flow to aid in quick and thorough drying of all types of rugs.
- After your rug is thoroughly dried, your rug is reassessed, if we are not satisfied with the condition of your rug we start the cleaning process over again.
- Once your rug passes post cleaning inspection it is vacuumed, rolled and wrapped.
- Odor Treatment — Mildew Treatment — Scotchguard Protector
- Moth Treatment — Rug storage — Appraisals
Rug Repairs of all types are available
Please drop off your area rugs for cleaning at Santoro’s. For larger rugs, pick-up and delivery is available, if we have to send two employees to properly handle a large size rug, an extra charge will apply.